Thursday 22 December 2011

Hark! It's Mark!

Dear Dom

Thanks for your emails regarding the delays to your journeys this week.

On Monday, our 18:51 was held up by a failed train at Paddington. As it left late, the delay escalated further as it negotiated the rest of its journey. On Tuesday, our 08:06 was delayed when the train in front developed a circuit breaker defect. It then encountered a track problem near Slough. On Thursday, our 08:06, which started late due to a problem on its previous journey, was further delayed by a person found walking the tracks near Ladbroke Grove.

I don't want your time to be wasted and as much as I welcome the opportunity to correspond with you, I really would prefer it if we gave you no cause for complaint.

I hope you will accept my apologies.

Kind regards

Mark Hopwood
Managing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment